Conclusion



An unseen door
slightly open,
Like an inviting snare,
Captivating,
Impulsive and unaware,
I trudge towards the unknown,
An epitasis.

A bird of blue-green plume,
Hums an unknown tune,
Bewitching,
Peeking through the hole,
I disappear,
Lost forever in an illusion,
A foregone conclusion

Prompted here:


12 visitors stopped by.:



poefusion said...

Winnie the Poohi, this is a very nice start for your first time at Poefusion. Welcome. I hope you will come back again soon. Good night.

RiverSoul said...

Beautiful pic.
And very expressive poem.
:)
Well done,
:)

RiverSoul said...

Well written, dear.
:)

And i loved that pic.
:)

--xh-- said...

nice one da... me loves this...

Anonymous said...

oh awesome...

Anonymous said...

did i mention it was awesome??
it was indeed...!! me loves this too...

Anonymous said...

oh and i loved the pic too...!!

Bridal Magic said...

I love the subtle rhyming dispersed throughout. Nice poem!

Tumblewords: said...

Ah, very nice!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful first friday 5

Winnie the poohi said...

Michelle thank you! I feel right at home now :D :D

Thank you riversoul, anoop and vinay!

cassandra tumblewords and lissa thank you!!

Neeru Iyer said...

Wow, I think I really need to get back in touch with the real, inner me. Somehow, I can't relate with your poems these days :| But loved the rhyme scheme!