Some lines I love!

To the thorns of life, I am more indebted.
Than I am to the roses sweet;
They will not let me lie inactive
While round me there are
tasks to meet.

They spur me on to nobler action
Not long allow me quiet ease.
But keep on pricking at my conscience.
And often drive me to my knees.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am the woman who holds up the sky,
The rainbow runs through my eyes,
The sun makes a path to my womb,
My thoughts are in shape of clouds,
But my words are yet to come........

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I must conquer my loneliness alone,
I must be happy with myself
Or I have nothing to offer
Two halves have little choice but to join;
And yes, they do make a whole ,
But when 2 wholes coincides
That is beauty, that is love.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2 visitors stopped by.:



Anonymous said...

some lines i love...

title describes my reactions perfectly...!!

"THE BARD WHO DOESNT HAVE TO TRY TOO HARD" said...

very nice of lines u've put up here...