Smile.. A haiku

A blushing smile touched

the crimson lips- it quivered

Ah such tenderness!


prompted at : Three word wednesday!

The prompted words are in bold :)

15 visitors stopped by.:



Nave said...

:D thats so mushy mushy types .. loved it .. ;)

and the pic is so sexy and APT !

Usha Pisharody said...

A beauty!
The Haiku and the picture!
Perfect!

Anonymous said...

don't know about the image but I like the haiku, simple but pacts so much emotions

Unknown said...

i liked the haiku....

read it twice thrice...four times and still cant have enuf of it...

WarmSunshine said...

Wow.... this is one of the best haiku i have come across!

Wonderful!!

And yeah... i loved the photo...

Can i blogroll you? i hope you don't mind :)


Mehreen.

Anonymous said...

sweet words sweet pic!! :D

loved it...!!

ps: come help me celebrate..!! 100th post on poems blog...!!

Neeru Iyer said...

YAY! :D Kurz und Su"ss... :D [I'm not sure I got the right spellings there :P] But it means, short and sweet :)

Trinaa said...

mmmmmmmmmmm...nice :))

Usha Pisharody said...

Tagged you :)

http://rambleononon.blogspot.com/2008/11/corridors-of-time.html

As and when you can!

Cяystal said...

Nice one..a bit empty but good enuf !

Usha Pisharody said...

And more.. on Overdrive :) Got somethin for u :) Do visit :)

Sameera Ansari said...

Lovely Haiku! :)

Winnie the poohi said...

Ah thank you guys! I know I am a bit late in replying to you guys!!

@ navin.. thnx :D :D

@ Usha thank you for the award and your sweet words! made my day :)

@lissa Thank you!

@mehreen! It would be my pleasure! You write well too.. have already blogrolled you since uddy gave me your blog link :)

@uddy, vinay neeru Danke schon erm the only german word I know courtesy neeru :D :D

@ crystal, trina and sameera

Thank you for stopping by and welcome to my blog :)

Haritha P Singh said...

gr8 one...nice pic n words

Winnie the poohi said...

Thank you haritha :)